HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by better connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions, and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, each and every person plays an important role in shaping the future of our company and the industry itself. Join us as we empower the real estate companies to provide incredible experiences and build a stronger community for their tenants.
We’re excited to grow our team and have lots of opportunities for career development, so if you’re passionate about what you do and want to work in a fun and growing industry, join us!
About the Role
In this role, you will act as the dedicated Project Manager for one of HqO’s high-profile enterprise customers. Working with the client and internal stakeholders you will plan, initiate and drive key deliverables, integrations and new feature rollouts. You will play a key role in powering the execution of product roadmaps while scaling our processes to power our platform evolution and driving excellence within the organization.
The Strategic Product Manager will work closely with our Customer Success, Product, Engineering, and Leadership team to deliver projects on time while ensuring cross-team transparency, communication, and effectiveness. You need to be a strategic, yet resilient self-starter who has a passion for engaging with people and ensuring plans are understood by the entirety of the team.
Successful candidates will have proven project management experience in a SaaS or technical environment managing and engaging with key client resources. Candidates will be strategic and able to maintain a focus on key organization development priorities but also exceptional with details and collaborating the teams that deliver on our products and services.
- Act as the primary relationship and technical resource for HqO’s largest customer, engaging with key and senior-level stakeholders within our clients and partners.
- Represent HqO as the technical product expert, problem-solving and executing solutions for complex customer requests
- Manage complex enterprise software projects with a high level of professionalism, competency and ethics.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan and develop information communication procedures.
- Direct accountability and responsibility for overall technical project successes from start to finish
- Manage the relationships with client and partner stakeholders to ensure satisfaction throughout the project
- Collaborate with EPD, Customer Success and the Customer to prioritize, communicate, drive progress, anticipate gaps and misalignment that could delay project deliverables.
- Identify and work through technical roadblocks preventing customers from meeting project requirements
- Ensure deadlines are met with high-quality deliverables
- 7+ years of technical/ complex project management experience, PMP certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred.
- Proven experience supporting key and strategic accounts and or partners.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and relationship building ability with all levels and functions across a business
- Significant experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously and a positive Let’s Go Personality.
- Demonstrated track record managing enterprise customers through complex projects
- Process orientation and an ability to identify, negotiate and contribute to solving complex problems required.
- Experience becoming an expert in new products, platforms and environments
- Demonstrable competencies in planning & managing a project's scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, & risks
- Excellent written and oral communications are a must as is meticulous attention to detail. Most job descriptions say this, but these are crucial to success in this role. While content is king, you understand that presentation matters as it reflects not only on you, but on the integrity and professionalism of our team as a whole. You also understand the importance of building relationships within and beyond your team.
Additional Job Information:
- NY based position
- Full Time Employee
- Comp: Base + Bonus + Equity